stickfigure fight stickfigure fight

Not bad

Not bad for a first attempt. Have a look at some of the tutorials for stick figure walking animations though, and work on your fighting animations.

threeeyedfreak responds:

thanks for the advice

Flight Test anim Flight Test anim

Nice

I liked it, although I thought the music was a bit sucky.

It was really good, a bit long for a flight scene with that music but it was good. Try removing the jagged white outlines from everything.

SH*THOUSE SH*THOUSE

Lol!

Loved it, great job!
Short n Sweet

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Cool

Addictive game but could do with a bit more excitement.

I completed it in an hour, with all stickers and unlocked the "Secret Reward". I won't give it away for anyone but I thought it would be something a bit more... special lol.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Nice

Nice game, but as someone has said below, you need to make the blades more spaced out because at about lvl 10 (I think, i was going so fast i didnt pay much attention to what levels I was on!!) the blades become so close together that you pretty much have to be constantly jumping... At which point it should be called Orange Jumper lol!

Maxwelldoggums responds:

yeah, that's kind of a problem. I'll work on it

Almost 99 Levels! Almost 99 Levels!

addictive

Quite a nice game, kept me going till I completed it at least (although that was like 5 minutes unfortunately, so you need to make sure the full version has more things like switches for doors, turrets, robots etc)

You should improve the graphics, remove the rave flashes(cos the flashing sucks, and I know you have an option to turn it off but it shouldnt be there in the first place) and change the music.

I didnt bother reading the instructions so i didnt know space bar let you climb ladders, i managed to figure out that my jumping into them from the side it shoots u straight to the top of them... wierd...

Anyways, i like it, hope to see the full version be a successful flash!

Chrome-Demon responds:

Thanks for the tip on the flashin, I was waiting to see if anyone was bothered by it. Anyway the ladders are actually supposed to do that. Most people don't understand this, but to climg them, you only tap space !ONCE!, so I am really sorry for any trouble it caused you during play.

Glad you liked it though, thanks ^_^